Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back at School

Well, here I am once again for another week. Sitting in my dorm, Sunday night. Blessed with the room adjacent to the girls bathroom; how awesome. So much to do. Must complete my Anatomy and Physiology take home quiz (boring), my biochemistry homework (yawn), study..... yeah right, I cram..

Anyways, if anyone ever tells you college life is the best, they're either one of those obnoxious people on your floor or they are completely lying to seem like one of those obnoxious people on your floor. Currently, I am listening to a bunch of girls in the bathroom, having a singing contest.. I think? See, in college, you never really know! I mean, day 1, my scissors were stolen by a ruthless bitch! (never to be seen again, and if you ever read this, I don't care that they were from Dollar Tree, I want them back). Every time I venture down the hall, I smell maple syrup.. a mystery yet to be solved.. probably never will, because that is college. Now ladies and gents, let's get into the art of proper hygiene in college.

Make sure your mommy and daddy pack you some nice shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. For real, people smell in college and I can not figure out why it is any different from home! Honestly, you think you would want to impress people here, and for those of you who think that 17-19 year old girls are God's gift to mankind and cleanliness.... think again. I would rather share a bathroom with the boys. Yeah, I went there. Last week, my hallway was fined $100 for a girl, shitting in the shower stall! Honestly, however you mix up the shower with the toilet is beyond me... even drunk! And on top of that, showers are always filled with nasty spiders and hair all over the walls. The moral of my story is, always wear your shower shoes and do not touch the walls. The walls are lava. NO. Very, very, unsanitary. So next time you shout to mommy and daddy that college life is a blast, remember, you sound like that annoying person on your floor, and if no one sounds annoying to you.. well... sorry bud, but you ARE that person.

I know this whole article basically trashed dorm living and all, but really it's not so bad. I mean, no rules (besides the dorm rules given). Eat what you want when you want (careful! Freshman 20 comes on fast!!), play ping pong forever! Just don't forget to prioritize to keep the parents happy! After all, they are paying loads of money for you to party, make a mess in the bathroom, and do whatever your little heart desires.

Sooner than later guys.
-Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment