Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Swear I'll Shut Up Until Tomorrow; After THIS

Well I am getting followers! Never thought it would be possible, but what is a blog without someone to read and enjoy what I say, right guys!? Well, please, for you lucky fellows following me, make sure to PASS ON THE WORD. Seriously, like, leave this page up on your browser for others to casually notice while in your bedroom, kitchen, dorm room.. bathroom... I promise, I won't judge you for that one... And while you're at it... mention it at your school lunch. Make fliers? Well, maybe a tad over the top, but it can't hurt right!?

Ever have those nights where you are just so randomly tired you laugh at everything? Yeah, I'm there right now. Laughing about the BO of a girl I brought to school with me after the long weekend. Is it evil that when she got out to take a cigarette break I pulled out my portable Febreeze (super handy, get it in baby powder ;)), and I sprayed that seat down like no tomorrow. Didn't seem like she noticed or was offended, so there we go folks. Use the febreeze, make people happy, FOLLOW MY BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment