Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh, College

Well. Another night at college, and another restless one.

So, RA's are supposed to keep your dorm quiet right? Well, I feel that being a good student I should be rewarded for going to bed at midnight for my 9:30 am Anatomy class. (if you took anatomy, you'd understand why you need all of the sleep that you can get too...) So anyhow... laying in bed, tossing and turning... finally tired. Yet again, blessed with the room next door to the bathroom, so I get to hear all of the wonderful sounds coming from there... yippee! Apparently, the hot spot on campus to be at 1 am is in the bathroom! Bitches screaming and yelling and holding intense conversations about God knows what. Really? It's 1 am and you're discussing ponies and princesses in a place that only men should worship. Finally, I get really fed up and so does my room mate.

Group trip to the bathroom!

We go in and pretend we have to pee so we each take a stall. (Luckily, I really did have to pee at the time, without even knowing it!!) They're talking about french braiding your own hair and all kinds of other lame stuff. Finally, we go to wash our hands and next thing you know, we're in the social circle. Learning names, cities, all of that fun shit no one cares about at 1 am. I can finally go back to bed in peace, but thinking really hard about the girls being obnoxious at their early morning bathroom rave, I realize it's our hallway's RA. Really? You are supposed to be the biggy bitch knocking on people's doors telling them to shut up. Obvioulsy you do not care at all about our hallway as you can't even shut up at 1 am for meeeeeee.

I guess I should let it go... this all seemed so much more nerve racking at 1 am...


On the plus side:
I went to a free bbq at the school today! Best thing ever..... free stuff!
I got a free t-shirt, free tanning crap, free purple condom that says wrap your package, with a picture of santa holding onto a present :) Man, my boyfriend will love that one!

I guess today just wasn't that comical of a day... maybe in a few days when I'm not avoiding crying all night because of my anatomy tests in a week to come :)

Please, show me the love so I can live to see another week!!!!!!

Much love,
Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment