Monday, September 12, 2011

F*** Mondays

So, it's monday..
The dreaded, evil day of the week that ends your fun and makes you get back into learning mode with a huge lack of sleep. Here I am on Monday. Chose to get up at 8 for an 11am class. Dedicated, I know. 8 am rolls around, screw that, I sleep until 9. Finally I'm up and getting ready to go. Time to brush my teeth at 10:30, right before class to assure freshness. Bathroom, closed for cleaning.

Really now? Who in their right mind cleans a bathroom at 10:30 am!? That's prime bathroom time! Couldn't be that smelly girl though, so I resorted to brushing my teeth in this glass cup I have from urban outfitters. It's clear, and it has a mustach on it. Comical for drinking, not so comical for brushing your teeth. Realizing I can't dump out the ice water, I know my roommate is going to find me to be a sloppy bitch, which I AM NOT! So do I leave a note? Nah... I poor that shit right out the second floor window... Of course you can guess what happened next.. It hit someone.


Just messin guys. It would be way toooo obvious is it hit someone..so no, it didnt. I was then able to proceed with my shitty Monday, teeth clean and ready to face 2 hours of biochemistry. Another college tip, be thankful for taking notes..

My professor takes all of our notes for us, so you sit there for two hours staring at the wall. That is no fun. At least when taking notes you can do something, and maybe know your stuff, but this is utter yawn material. Finally, it's over.

I'm back in my room, ready to get crsckin on some homework. Internet's running good for once, finally starting to win at life. Go on, halfway through an online survey for a class... BOOM... Internet is down. Resulted to taking s nap, waking up groggy as hell, and writing this for all of you so that you can do your easy high school homework while laughing at the miserable life I have.

No no no. I'm sure you all try in school and take reallllllllly challenging classes, and I really have the best life ever...Just not in biochemistry, anatomy, or the world of my school's Internet...

Until another day,
Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment