Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Little Intro

Hey guys! (ladies..whatever you may prefer!),

So, I go by Rah (security reasons, plus mystery is fun!) this is my first official post and I'd like to take the time to introduce my blog 'Yeah, I Went There'! Basically, I am a HUGE Cosmopolitan fan.. no, not the drink.. the women's magazine. If you have never heard of it, it carries some of the best advice for relationships, fashion, and sex that a girl could ever ask for! So, I visit there site regularly and they have an EXCELLENT blog all the time featuring a girl and her boyfriend. She is absolutely hilarious! (truly jealous of her job). One of her features is that she gives advice on UNLIMITED subjects! (hence the name, Yeah, I Went There). I want to do the same for all of you. Any question imaginable, I will answer with the best of my knowledge. I mean, what more knowledge could you want besides one from a college girl who has seen quite the array of things in her day.. Exactly.. So spread the word! I'm here, for YOU, and ready to answer questions as they come and blog about everyday's hilarity. Blogs should be about once per week. (My school's internet suckssss, so if I'm not here, THAT'S WHY!) So don't lose faith! ;) pass me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment