Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wahh :(

So normally I'm not the depressed, emo girl type, but sometimes I have those moments where everything is just downhill until I go to sleep and wake up the next day.. I guess this would be a good point to note the fact that I have a boyfriend that I have been with for 2+ years now and he is working full time at home while I am 2 hours away at college. I mean, it's nice that we are used to being apart during the week anyways, so not much has changed.. but sometimes, things sort of just get to you a bit you know? It's like when you realize you left your cat on vacation all week without saying goodbye and leaving her favorite meow mix out for the sitter to give to her.

Anywho... I have a good guy friend who comes to college with me.. let's call him Drew. Drew has been my friend for 7 years now, and nothing more than that. We hang out at college, just because it is nice to have that one person that's used to the same scenarios you are from back home... Well, my boyfriend doesn't say that he's jealous, but I somewhat get that vibe. I guess I need to drop Drew now to save my man. I just feel blah.

But, I'll wake up tomorrow and think this is completely stupid, like I normally would. So goodnight and see you tomorrow when I'm a happy girl and not an anti-social, emo biatch..

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend told me he's jealous of the dude I talk to in my graphic design class. My man and I have been dating about two years c: he usually gets over his jealousy after I reassure him with the lovins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch.. made me look up a bit :)

    <3-Rah
    I'd be even happier if you made people follow me/follow me if you already aren't ;)

    ReplyDelete