Thursday, September 15, 2011

So..Tired. Thirsty Thursdayy!

Well, if you are even remotely of college age, or have gone through college then you should know that Thursday is a heavensent day. Thursday my friends, is thirsty thursday, jersday for you juice-heads/grenades, and for most college students.... a rare thing called friday. For me?? Nope, nothing. For me it is, everyoneisgonefromschoolandyouhavesomuchtodoandlearn day. FML. Now you ask, well was your terrible not-thirsty thursday eventful.. I'm not exactly sure.

I woke up... walked to class in a monsoon/thunderstorm. Always fun.
Proceeded to watch Dom Mazetti videos to make time go by muchhh muchhhh faster!...
Fail.

Here I am now. Writing to you all, eating a cup of noodles...
Maybe I should have put my tuition money towards buying a life... it might have come in handy today.

On the bright side... I walked by a car of people having really loud dirty sex last night in the school parking lot..
Quite interesting and one of those things that make you sit back and thing 'Oh, College..'

No comments:

Post a Comment